Some tips for you:
- Turn up visibility range to the max (unless you have a good artistic reason not to). Don’t snap immediately, you’ll need to wait a while after spawning before the game loads all the terrain around up to the horizon.
- Do not write anything on the screenshots, crop them or otherwise modify!
- Take a few screenshots of a scene in quick succession and later select the best one.
- The UI will be invisible, but whatever the player holds in his hand will. Make him hold interesting stuff, like bow, crossbow, musket, axe, a wood block, etc.
- You can do screenshots of builds or use custom texture packs, but don’t overdo it.
- Theme your photos. A mix of everything and a kitchen sink, painted in random colors is not as good as matching stuff. For example a moose in the snow, with big trees around and player aiming at it with a bow sounds good.
- Take pictures of the player using orbit camera – pick your clothes carefully to match the scene.
Btw. you don’t need to rush, I want to give other platforms a chance too so there is plenty of time.