I have submitted the crash bugfix to Apple, the new version number will be 184.108.40.206.
Unfortunately it has to go through the review process again – there’s no way around that. I requested an “expedited review”, something that Apple allows if the release fixes a critical bug or is associated with a timed event. It’s up to Apple whether they will honor that and review it quickly, or whether we’ll have to wait another week :-(
I am also going to submit for Amazon and Windows Phone soon.
When this is all done, I’ll be back at work on 1.24.