Yesterday night I pushed out 1.21.2. Slept until noon today :-)
Here’s the list of changes:
- Fixed electric lamps falling off blocks when switched on or off at a distance
- Fixed electric lamps switching off for no reason when moving around them
- Fixed very long electric lines stopping working when moving around them
- Fixed seizing up of complex electric circuits when going away and coming back
- Fixed when standing still on top of a moving creature, player’s legs move
- Added help on how to mount the horse
- Fixed horse/player death on dismount – the fix should greatly reduce probability of this happening. Do not mount/dismount in confined spaces to reduce it still further
If there are no new serious issues with this release I intend to push it out to Kindle and Windows Phone. Please play it.
I am especially interested in you testing the electric circuits – I was forced to make some fairly fundamental changes there, and it’s never safe so late in the release. I might have inadvertently broken something. I would be very grateful if you could build some electric devices and see if there are no stupid things happening.