I am working almost around the clock to fix the bugs you found with 1.21. Special thanks go to Scrafter for fantastic reports on electricity bugs, including videos and worlds, despite his runny nose :-) This was a huge help – all found electricity issues are now fixed, as far as I know.
My current list of bugs is:
- Electric lamps falling off blocks when switched on or off at a distance (fixed)
- Electric lamps switching off for no reason when moving around them (fixed)
- Very long electric lines stopping working when moving around them (fixed)
- Seizing up of complex electric circuits when going away and coming back (fixed)
- When standing still on top of a moving creature, player’s legs move (not fixed yet)
- Breaking block with a saddle destroys the saddle (not fixed yet)
- No help on how to mount the horse (fixed)
- Horse/player death on mount/dismount (in progress)
- Something to do with signs underwater (not fixed yet)
- Freezes (ugh…)
I’m not looking at every issue I hear about, if it’s not too important or very rare, I’ll leave it for later.
As you can see, there are still serious bugs in 1.21, so I can’t submit to Amazon Store, Apple and Windows Phone yet. Patience. I want it submitted as much as you do, if not more in fact. But I don’t want to submit a broken game.
To clarify the confusion: Amazon, Windows Phone and Apple builds are not out yet. Do not raid the marketplaces. When I’m done with the bugs, I’ll submit it and then you’ll have to wait about a week for the reviews to complete.
Stay tuned, I’ll post any progress I make in this blog or on Twitter.