We are still waiting on Apple to decide one way or another. I think if they say no this time, I’ll push 1.21 out to everyone first and dump the idea of giving Apple 1.20. It’s been too long. They’ll get 1.21 as everyone else, if they accept it of course. I have a feeling it may be a long, drawn out affair. I’ve tested 1.21 on all my iDevices and there are no problems.
Anyway, I now had so much extra time with 1.21 that I added a lot of little stuff. Here’s a new video showing what happens if you’re not careful with the horses: