I am working on recreating all the tools as 3D models to improve visual quality. So far I’ve got the shovel done. I’ll post some pictures when it’s ready.
Yesterday I improved the performance a bit more. I noticed that one of the optimizations that were a part of 1.16 is not working as it should, and got it fixed. I also have a model of a new spooky creature, but I want it to use a different mode of movement than the existing ones and be more dangerous. Not sure how it will turn out.
Most importantly however, I’ve been working on something big for the game, so recently I didn’t have much time left to do any revolutionary changes. I can’t say what this new thing is yet, but as it’s getting closer to being finished I’ll start dropping hints. And no, it’s not multiplayer. Not yet :-)