If everything goes well it should hit the marketplace around the middle of next week.
In the meantime I am going on a small trip, and will most likely be without internet until next Saturday, so please don’t despair if I don’t post anything :-) I am taking the laptop with me, but I don’t know if I will have time to do any work.
I hope the submission will not get stuck while I am away, like the last one did. I will try to monitor it if I get a chance.
In the next update (1.13) I plan to focus on survival some more. Most likely to add some creatures that lurk in the dark caves.
This is the changelist for Alpha 1.12:
- Wolves & coyotes
- Added optional flat terrain in creative
- Added new optional move control mode (buttons)
- Adjustable creative mode dig time
- Added cows
- Added milking and milk bucket
- Added herding
- Fixed autojump (does not trigger on animal collision anymore)
- Fixed muted audio issue