I submitted Alpha 1.7 yesterday. It’ll likely appear in the marketplace sometime this week.
I am now thinking what to do for the next update. At the moment I am inclined to work on dropbox sharing of worlds as the main new feature.
I forgot to include the changelist.
- Added wooden trapdoor, iron trapdoor
- Added water animation
- Added snowballs
- Dead birds no longer make noise
- Recipaedia counters added
- Recipaedia is now available without leaving the game
- Manually placed leaves do not decay
- Added spiked plank
- Added grass trap
- Added wildboar
- Added raw bacon and cooked bacon
- Water current now carries player, creatures and pickables
- Added 3 game modes: Harmless, Challenging and Cruel
- Reduced amount of basalt
- More iron and malachite is generated