I have just published 220.127.116.11 to Google Play, as announced in the earlier posts. It should become available in a couple of hours.
Please test and let me know of any problems as comments to this post, or via email (candyrufusgames at gmail.com).
There’s one last minute feature I could not resist adding. When an inventory slot is selected for splitting (has red border), items will drop to the ground from that slot one by one, not all at once.
Here’s the detailed list of changes:
- Changed UI drawing engine. Now uses procedural bevels/indentations instead of baked textures.
- Changing some audio to use MP3 format
- Added crossbow
- Added iron bolts, diamond bolts
- Added explosive bolts
- Added fire arrows
- Added sound delay based on distance
- Completely new explosions engine, faster, more realistic
- Explosions create flying and flaming debris
- Last used creative inventory page is saved between world loads
- Serious physics bug to do with velocity limiting fixed
- Pickables and projectiles optimizations
- Tall grass is now a pickable item
- Added crafting recipe to obtain seeds from tall grass item
- Added throwable bombs
- Added smoke trails
- Added stone fences
- Added rendering support for custom skins
- Changed UI to allow user select and manage custom skins
- Added support for skins to community content server
- Custom skins and block textures are now associated with each world separately, not a global setting
- Added content management screen
- Explosive pickables and projectiles explode when in contact with fire, magma or explosion
- Fixed https issues on Android 2.2
- Removed some audio files to reduce loading times
- Reenabled preloading of certain audio files on Android
- When inventory slot is in split mode (red border), dropping items from it will drop them one by one, not all at once
- Tweaked birds UI to escape more frequently and further away