I have just uploaded Alpha 22.214.171.124 to Google Play. This is a quick fix update to 126.96.36.199.
The following things were corrected:
- Fly/sneak buttons now work properly (you don’t have to stop to use them)
- New world options (time of day, weather) still work when you switch to Adventure Mode
- Thunder was made slightly less loud
- With split touch controls enabled, you can move your finger inside of Look Panel without breaking the digging process
- UI buttons are now on top of the inventory, not under
- No more black terrain after task switch when custom texture pack is selected
All of these issues were discovered and reported by you. Thanks!
So far 1.20 is on Google Play only, Amazon and Windows Phone owners please have a little patience. We have discovered and corrected many glitches over the last 2 days. Had I submitted directly to Microsoft & Amazon, I would have no way to fix them now and you would get a lower quality release. So it’s all good. It just takes a bit longer, due to certification requirements :-)
I’ll now wait to see whether 1.20.1 is not totally broken, and if not, I’ll submit for you as well.